For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesab71410 is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 66 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa).
- FunctionThe function of this protein is not yet clear. It is not known if it has protein kinase activity and what type of substrate it would phosphorylate (Ser, Thr or Tyr).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. ADCK protein kinase family.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- ADCK 5 antibody
- aarF domain containing protein kinase 5 antibody
- ADCK5 antibody
Anti-ADCK5 antibody - N-terminal images
References for Anti-ADCK5 antibody - N-terminal (ab71410)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"