For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/5000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 160-200 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 129 kDa).
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionMediates odorant detection (possibly) via modulation of intracellular cAMP concentration.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, heart, kidney, liver, lung, pancreas, placenta, and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adenylyl cyclase class-4/guanylyl cyclase family.
Contains 2 guanylate cyclase domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- AC-III antibody
- AC3 antibody
- ADCY3 antibody
Anti-ADCY3 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-ADCY3 antibody (ab125093)
All lanes : Anti-ADCY3 antibody (ab125093) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : Rat olfactory epithelium lysate
Lane 2 : Rat frontal cortex lysate
Predicted band size : 129 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-ADCY3 antibody (ab125093)
ab125093, at 1/500, staining ADCY3 in mixed neuron-glial cultures by Immunofluorescence (red). A mouse monoclonal antibody staining of aII-spectrin (green) is also shown.
References for Anti-ADCY3 antibody (ab125093)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"