For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe affinity-purified antibodies are isolated on antigen-sepharose affinity column and supplied IgG in antibody stabilization buffer.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 120 kDa.
- FunctionThis is a membrane-bound, calmodulin-insensitive adenylyl cyclase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adenylyl cyclase class-4/guanylyl cyclase family.
Contains 2 guanylate cyclase domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- AC4 antibody
- Adcy4 antibody
- ADCY4_HUMAN antibody
References for Anti-ADCY4 antibody (ab14779)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"