For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
- FunctionThis is a membrane-bound, calcium-inhibitable adenylyl cyclase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adenylyl cyclase class-4/guanylyl cyclase family.
Contains 2 guanylate cyclase domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- AC 5 antibody
- AC5 antibody
- ADCY 5 antibody
Anti-ADCY5 antibody images
Western blot - ADCY5 antibody (ab54977)
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab54977 ADCY5 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 38 kDa.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
References for Anti-ADCY5 antibody (ab54977)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"