For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionCatalyzes the exchange of ADP and ATP across the mitochondrial inner membrane. As part of the mitotic spindle-associated MMXD complex it may play a role in chromosome segregation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the mitochondrial carrier family.
Contains 3 Solcar repeats.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 2F1 antibody
- AAC2 antibody
- Adenine nucleotide translocator 2 antibody
Anti-Adenine Nucleotide Translocator 2 antibody images
References for Anti-Adenine Nucleotide Translocator 2 antibody (ab118076)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"