For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab40002? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab40002 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Zhou Y et al. The adenosine A2b receptor promotes tumor progression of bladder urothelial carcinoma by enhancing MAPK signaling pathway. Oncotarget 8:48755-48768 (2017).
- Iriyama T et al. Elevated placental adenosine signaling contributes to the pathogenesis of preeclampsia. Circulation 131:730-41 (2015).
- Burke TM et al. Effects of caffeine on the human circadian clock in vivo and in vitro. Sci Transl Med 7:305ra146 (2015).
- Quezada C et al. 5'-ectonucleotidase mediates multiple-drug resistance in glioblastoma multiforme cells. J Cell Physiol 228:602-8 (2013).
- Cárdenas A et al. Adenosine A(2B) receptor-mediated VEGF induction promotes diabetic glomerulopathy. Lab Invest : (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"