For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab3461? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3461 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Xiong L et al. Osteoblastic Lrp4 promotes osteoclastogenesis by regulating ATP release and adenosine-A2AR signaling. J Cell Biol 216:761-778 (2017).
- Hurtado-Alvarado G et al. A2A Adenosine Receptor Antagonism Reverts the Blood-Brain Barrier Dysfunction Induced by Sleep Restriction. PLoS One 11:e0167236 (2016).
- Lu W et al. Expression of calcitonin gene-related peptide, adenosine A2a receptor and adenosine A1 receptor in experiment rat migraine models. Biomed Rep 4:379-383 (2016).
- Burke TM et al. Effects of caffeine on the human circadian clock in vivo and in vitro. Sci Transl Med 7:305ra146 (2015).
- Munson MJ et al. mTOR activates the VPS34-UVRAG complex to regulate autolysosomal tubulation and cell survival. EMBO J 34:2272-90 (2015).
- Oláh A et al. Cannabidiol exerts sebostatic and antiinflammatory effects on human sebocytes. J Clin Invest 124:3713-24 (2014).
- Buira SP et al. DNA methylation regulates adenosine A(2A) receptor cell surface expression levels. J Neurochem 112:1273-85 (2010).
- Datino T et al. Mechanisms by which adenosine restores conduction in dormant canine pulmonary veins. Circulation 121:963-72 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"