For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ADH5 antibody
See all ADH5 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to ADH5
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, HumanPredicted to work with:
Horse, Cow, Dog, Pig, Chimpanzee, Gorilla
KKIKVDEFVTHN by a Cysteine residue linker, corresponding to amino acids 338-349 of Human ADH5
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39.7 kDa.
- FunctionClass-III ADH is remarkably ineffective in oxidizing ethanol, but it readily catalyzes the oxidation of long-chain primary alcohols and the oxidation of S-(hydroxymethyl) glutathione.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the zinc-containing alcohol dehydrogenase family. Class-III subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- ADH 3 antibody
- ADH5 antibody
- ADHX antibody
Anti-ADH5 antibody images
References for Anti-ADH5 antibody (ab59134)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"