For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ADH6 antibody
See all ADH6 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to ADH6
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: GSKHLDLLYP TILGHEGAGI VESIGEGVST VKPGDKVITL FLPQCGECTS CLNSEGNFCI QFKQSKTQLM SDGTSRFTCK GKSIYHFGNT , corresponding to amino acids 55-145 of Human ADH6
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityStomach and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the zinc-containing alcohol dehydrogenase family. Class-V subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- ADH 5 antibody
- ADH 6 antibody
- Adh6 antibody
Anti-ADH6 antibody images
References for Anti-ADH6 antibody (ab54998)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"