For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.
Information by UniProt
- FormADO adds 2 oxygen atoms to free cysteamine to form hypotaurine in the catalytic reaction: 2-aminoethanethiol + O2 = hypotaurine. Mitochondrial protein predicted by Entrez gene.
- 2 aminoethanethiol dioxygenase antibody
- 2-aminoethanethiol dioxygenase antibody
- ADO 2 aminoethanethiol (cysteamine) dioxygenase antibody
References for Anti-ADO antibody (ab107078)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"