For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 48 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa).
- FunctionCatalyzes the phosphorylation of D-glucose to D-glucose 6-phosphate using ADP as the phosphate donor. GDP and CDP can replace ADP, but with reduced efficiency.
- PathwayCarbohydrate degradation; glycolysis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ADP-dependent glucokinase family.
Contains 1 ADPK (ADP-dependent kinase) domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- 2610017G09Rik antibody
- ADP dependent glucokinase antibody
- ADP GK antibody
Anti-ADPGK antibody images
Western blot - ADPGK antibody (ab70130)
All lanes : Anti-ADPGK antibody (ab70130) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from Jurkat cells
Lane 2 : extracts from Jurkat cells with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
Observed band size : 48 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ADPGK antibody (ab70130)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"