For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Adrenodoxin antibody [EPR4629]
See all Adrenodoxin primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR4629] to Adrenodoxin
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IP, IHC-P, ICCmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human Adrenodoxin.
- Positive control
- Human placenta, A549, Human thyroid, and JAR lysates; Human adrenal gland tissue.
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR4629
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 14 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa).
||1/10 - 1/100.
||1/50 - 1/100. Antigen retrieval is recommended.
||1/50 - 1/100.
- FunctionParticipates in the synthesis of thyroid hormones. Transfers electrons from adrenodoxin reductase to the cholesterol side chain cleavage cytochrome P450.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adrenodoxin/putidaredoxin family.
Contains 1 2Fe-2S ferredoxin-type domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
Information by UniProt
- Adrenal ferredoxin antibody
- Adrenodoxin antibody
- Adrenodoxin, mitochondrial antibody
Anti-Adrenodoxin antibody [EPR4629] images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"