For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
- FunctionFunctions as a proteasomal ubiquitin receptor. Recruits the deubiquitinating enzyme UCHL5 at the 26S proteasome and promotes its activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ADRM1 family.
Contains 1 PH domain.
- DomainThe PH domain mediates interactions with PSMD1 and ubiquitin. Preferential binding to the proximal subunit of K48-linked diubiquitin allows UCHL5 access to the distal subunit.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 110 kDa cell membrane glycoprotein antibody
- adhesion regulating molecule 1 antibody
- Adhesion-regulating molecule 1 antibody
References for Anti-ADRM1 antibody (ab42399)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"