For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-AdSS 2 antibody
See all AdSS 2 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to AdSS 2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, WB, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
antigen sequence: KLDGEIIPHI PANQEVLNKV EVQYKTLPGW NTDISNARAF KELPVNAQNY VRFIEDELQI PVKWIGVGKS RESM, corresponding to amino acids 379-452 of Human AdSS 2.
- Positive control
- Human colon tissue; RT-4 and U-251 MG cell lysates; Human Liver and Tonsil lysates; U-251MG cells
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. Fixation/Permeabilization: PFA/Triton X-100
- FunctionPlays an important role in the de novo pathway and in the salvage pathway of purine nucleotide biosynthesis. Catalyzes the first commited step in the biosynthesis of AMP from IMP.
- PathwayPurine metabolism; AMP biosynthesis via de novo pathway; AMP from IMP: step 1/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adenylosuccinate synthetase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Partially associated with particulate fractions.
Information by UniProt
- (Ade(-)H, complement of antibody
- acidic isozyme antibody
- ADEH antibody
Anti-AdSS 2 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-AdSS 2 antibody (ab121810)
ab121810, at 1/40 dilution, staining AdSS 2 in paraffin-embedded Human colon tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-AdSS 2 antibody (ab121810)
All lanes : Anti-AdSS 2 antibody (ab121810) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT-4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U-251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human Plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human Liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human Tonsil lysate
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-AdSS 2 antibody (ab121810)
ab121810, at 4µg/ml, staining AdSS 2 in U-251MG cells by Immunofluorescence.
References for Anti-AdSS 2 antibody (ab121810)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"