For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-AF4 antibody
See all AF4 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to AF4
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
MousePredicted to work with:
Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Cow, Cat, Dog, Pig
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N-terminal amino acids 1-50 (MAAHSSLYNE DRNLLRIREK ERRNQEAHQE KEAFPEKAPL FPEPYKTAKG) of Mouse AF4 (NP_598680).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 132 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving AFF1 is associated with acute leukemias. Translocation t(4;11)(q21;q23) with MLL/HRX. The result is a rogue activator protein.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AF4 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- AF 4 antibody
- AF 4 protein antibody
- AF4 antibody
References for Anti-AF4 antibody (ab110743)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"