For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-AF9 antibody
See all AF9 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to AF9
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Dog
Synthetic peptide derived from within residues 200 - 300 of Human AF9.
(Peptide available as ab32718.)
- Positive control
- Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS. pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 72 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa).
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving MLLT3 is associated with acute leukemias. Translocation t(9;11)(p22;q23) with MLL/HRX. The result is a rogue activator protein.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 YEATS domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- AF 9 antibody
- AF9_HUMAN antibody
- ALL1 fused gene from chromosome 9 protein antibody
Anti-AF9 antibody images
Western blot - AF9 antibody (ab32719)
Anti-AF9 antibody (ab32719) at 1 µg/ml + Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab7899) at 20 µg
IR Dye 680 Conjugated Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) at 1/15000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 63 kDa
References for Anti-AF9 antibody (ab32719)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"