For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-AFAP1L2 antibody
See all AFAP1L2 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to AFAP1L2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, IHC-P, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 15 amino acid synthetic peptide near the C terminus of Human AFAP1L2 (NP_001001936).
- Positive control
- WB: Mouse liver tissue lysate
IHC-P: Human liver tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 91 kDa.
- FunctionMay play a role in a signaling cascade by enhancing the kinase activity of SRC. Contributes to SRC-regulated transcription activation.
- Tissue specificityDetected in spleen and thyroid, and at lower levels in kidney, brain, lung and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 PH domains.
modificationsTyrosine phosphorylated (by SRC).
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Actin filament-associated protein 1-like 2 antibody
- AF1L2_HUMAN antibody
- AFAP1-like protein 2 antibody
Anti-AFAP1L2 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-AFAP1L2 antibody (ab106433)
Immunofluorescence of AFAP1L2 in Human liver tissue with ab106433 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - AFAP1L2 antibody (ab106433)
Lane 1 : Anti-AFAP1L2 antibody (ab106433) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-AFAP1L2 antibody (ab106433) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Mouse liver tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse liver tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 91 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - AFAP1L2 antibody (ab106433)
ab106433, at 2.5 µg/ml, staining AFAP1L2 in paraffin embedded Human liver tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-AFAP1L2 antibody (ab106433)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"