For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 145 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionRNA-binding protein. Might be involved in alternative splicing regulation through an interaction with G-quartet RNA structure.
- Tissue specificityBrain (most abundant in hippocampus and amygdala), placenta and lung.
- Involvement in diseaseMental retardation, X-linked, associated with fragile site FRAXE
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AF4 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus speckle. When splicing is inhibited, accumulates in enlarged speckles.
Information by UniProt
- AF4/FMR2 family member 2 antibody
- AF4/FMR2 family, member 2 antibody
- AFF2 antibody
Anti-AFF2 antibody images
References for Anti-AFF2 antibody (ab94564)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"