For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 127 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 127 kDa).
- RelevanceMay play a role in transcriptional regulation. Component of the cyclin-dependent kinase pair (CDK9/cyclin-T1) complex, also called positive transcription elongation factor b (P-TEFb).
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- AF4/FMR2 family member 4 antibody
- AF5Q31 antibody
- Alf4 antibody
Anti-AFF4 antibody images
Western blot - AFF4 antibody (ab75866)
All lanes : Anti-AFF4 antibody (ab75866) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Liver (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lane 2 : Hippocampus (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lane 3 : U-87 MG (Human glioblastoma astrocytoma) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
Predicted band size : 127 kDa
Observed band size : 127 kDa
Additional bands at : 109 kDa,98 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-AFF4 antibody (ab75866)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"