For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-AFM antibody
See all AFM primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to AFM
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog
C-NKDDRPKDLSLRE , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 318-330 of Human AFM (NP_001124.1)
- Positive control
- Human Brain (Cerebellum and Cerebral Cortex) lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab106931 is purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa.
- FunctionVitamin E binding protein. May transport vitamin E in body fluids under conditions where the lipoprotein system is not sufficient or across the blood-brain barrier.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ALB/AFP/VDB family.
Contains 3 albumin domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- AFAM_HUMAN antibody
- Afamin antibody
- Afm antibody
References for Anti-AFM antibody (ab106931)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"