For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 104 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 104 kDa).
- FunctionMetallocarboxypeptidase that may play a role in the processing of tubulin.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M14 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol.
Information by UniProt
- AGBL 2 antibody
- AGBL2 antibody
- ATP/GTP binding protein like 2 antibody
Anti-AGBL2 antibody images
References for Anti-AGBL2 antibody (ab69483)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"