For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 0.75% Glycine, 1.21% Tris, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.
- RelevanceAGPAT1 converts lysophosphatidic acid (LPA) into phosphatidic acid by incorporating an acyl moiety at the sn-2 position of the glycerol backbone.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Multi-pass membrane protein.
- 1 acyl sn glycerol 3 phosphate acyltransferase alpha antibody
- 1 acylglycerol 3 phosphate O acyltransferase 1 (acetoacetly Coenzyme A thiolase) antibody
- 1 acylglycerol 3 phosphate O acyltransferase 1 (lysophosphatidic acid acyltransferase alpha) antibody
Anti-AGPAT1 antibody images
References for Anti-AGPAT1 antibody (ab125874)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"