For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 27 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa).
- RelevanceAGPAT1 converts lysophosphatidic acid (LPA) into phosphatidic acid by incorporating an acyl moiety at the sn-2 position of the glycerol backbone.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Multi-pass membrane protein.
- 1 acyl sn glycerol 3 phosphate acyltransferase alpha antibody
- 1 acylglycerol 3 phosphate O acyltransferase 1 (acetoacetly Coenzyme A thiolase) antibody
- 1 acylglycerol 3 phosphate O acyltransferase 1 (lysophosphatidic acid acyltransferase alpha) antibody
Anti-AGPAT1 antibody images
Western blot - AGPAT1 antibody (ab67018)
All lanes : Anti-AGPAT1 antibody (ab67018) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : AGPAT1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 32 kDa
Observed band size : 27 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-AGPAT1 antibody (ab67018)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"