For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 39 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa).
- FunctionConverts lysophosphatidic acid (LPA) into phosphatidic acid by incorporating an acyl moiety at the sn-2 position of the glycerol backbone.
- PathwayPhospholipid metabolism; CDP-diacylglycerol biosynthesis; CDP-diacylglycerol from sn-glycerol 3-phosphate: step 2/3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 1-acyl-sn-glycerol-3-phosphate acyltransferase family.
- DomainThe HXXXXD motif is essential for acyltransferase activity and may constitute the binding site for the phosphate moiety of the glycerol-3-phosphate.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- 1 acyl sn glycerol 3 phosphate acyltransferase epsilon antibody
- 1 acylglycerol 3 phosphate O acyltransferase 5 antibody
- 1 AGP acyltransferase 5 antibody
Anti-AGPAT5 antibody images
Western blot - AGPAT5 antibody (ab69430)
All lanes : Anti-AGPAT5 antibody (ab69430) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : AGPAT5 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
Observed band size : 39 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-AGPAT5 antibody (ab69430)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"