For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AGR family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- AG-3 antibody
- AG3 antibody
- Agr3 antibody
Anti-AGR3 antibody images
Western blot - AGR3 antibody (ab96345)
Anti-AGR3 antibody (ab96345) at 1/500 dilution + 293T whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 19 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - AGR3 antibody (ab96345)
Immunofluorescence analysis of methanol-fixed A549, using ab96345 at 1/200 dilution. Lower image stained with Hoechst 33342.
References for Anti-AGR3 antibody (ab96345)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"