For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in 200ul sterile H2O.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200.
||1/200 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.
Information by UniProt
- Agtrap antibody
- Angiotensin II receptor associated protein antibody
- Angiotensin II type I receptor associated protein antibody
Anti-AGTRAP antibody images
Western blot - Anti-AGTRAP antibody (ab85175)
All lanes : Anti-AGTRAP antibody (ab85175) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 3 : SK0V3 cell lysate
Lane 4 : MCF-7 cell lysate
Lane 5 : MDA-MD-231 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 17 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - AGTRAP antibody (ab85175)
ab85175, at 1/100 dilution, staining AGTRAP in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human kidney by Immunohistochemistry. Note cytoplasmic staining.
References for Anti-AGTRAP antibody (ab85175)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"