For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/250.
- RelevanceBelongs to the class III pyridoxal phosphate dependent aminotransferase family. There are two isoforms.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrial
- Alanine glyoxylate aminotransferase 2 like 1 antibody
Anti-AGXT2L1 antibody images
Western blot - AGXT2L1 antibody (ab96535)
Anti-AGXT2L1 antibody (ab96535) at 1/500 dilution + 293T whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 56 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - AGXT2L1 antibody (ab96535)
ab96535, at 1/100 dilution, staining AGXT2L1 in paraffin-embedded N(gastric CA) by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-AGXT2L1 antibody (ab96535)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"