For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Proclin
Constituents: Citrate-Tris HCl, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number20
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionPromotes endocytosis, possesses opsonic properties and influences the mineral phase of bone. Shows affinity for calcium and barium ions.
- Tissue specificitySynthesized in liver and selectively concentrated in bone matrix. Secreted in plasma. It is also found in dentin in much higher quantities than other plasma proteins.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the fetuin family.
Contains 2 cystatin fetuin-A-type domains.
modificationsPhosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- 59 kDa bone sialic acid-containing protein antibody
- A2HS antibody
- Aa2-066 antibody
Anti-AHSG antibody  images
References for Anti-AHSG antibody  (ab87455)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"