For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-AHSG antibody
See all AHSG primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to AHSG
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-376 of Human Alpha 2 HS Glycoprotein (AAH48198.1).
- Positive control
- Human liver and Alpha 2 HS Glycoprotein transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPromotes endocytosis, possesses opsonic properties and influences the mineral phase of bone. Shows affinity for calcium and barium ions.
- Tissue specificitySynthesized in liver and selectively concentrated in bone matrix. Secreted in plasma. It is also found in dentin in much higher quantities than other plasma proteins.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the fetuin family.
Contains 2 cystatin fetuin-A-type domains.
modificationsPhosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- 59 kDa bone sialic acid-containing protein antibody
- A2HS antibody
- Aa2-066 antibody
Anti-AHSG antibody images
References for Anti-AHSG antibody (ab92879)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"