For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-AIFM3 antibody
See all AIFM3 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to AIFM3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to 16 amino acids from near the amino terminus of human AIFM3 (Q96NN9).
- Positive control
- AIFM3 mouse tissue lysates and human brain tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1X PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the microwave method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionInduces apoptosis through a caspase dependent pathway. Reduces mitochondrial membrane potential.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Expressed in bone marrow, cerebral cortex, liver, ovary, thymus, thyroid gland and tongue (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FAD-dependent oxidoreductase family.
Contains 1 Rieske domain.
- DomainThe Rieske domain induces apoptosis.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Does not translocate to the nucleus upon induction of apoptosis.
Information by UniProt
- AIFL antibody
- Aifm3 antibody
- AIFM3_HUMAN antibody
Anti-AIFM3 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-AIFM3 antibody (ab106359)
Immunofluorescence of AIFM3 in Human brain tissue with ab106359 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - AIFM3 antibody (ab106359)
Lane 1 : Anti-AIFM3 antibody (ab106359) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-AIFM3 antibody (ab106359) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Mouse brain tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse brain tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 67 kDa
Immunocytochemistry - AIFM3 antibody (ab106359)
Immunohistochemical staining of human brain tissue using ab106359 at 2.5 µg
References for Anti-AIFM3 antibody (ab106359)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"