For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
- FunctionInduces apoptosis through a caspase dependent pathway. Reduces mitochondrial membrane potential.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Expressed in bone marrow, cerebral cortex, liver, ovary, thymus, thyroid gland and tongue (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FAD-dependent oxidoreductase family.
Contains 1 Rieske domain.
- DomainThe Rieske domain induces apoptosis.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Does not translocate to the nucleus upon induction of apoptosis.
Information by UniProt
- AIFL antibody
- Aifm3 antibody
- AIFM3_HUMAN antibody
Anti-AIFM3 antibody images
References for Anti-AIFM3 antibody (ab83791)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"