For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionPositive modulator of ATM response to DNA damage.
- Tissue specificityDown-regulated in various cancer tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 GST C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasmic under growth arrest conditions. Translocated into the nucleus when growth resumes (S phase) and following DNA damage.
Information by UniProt
- AIMP 3 antibody
- AIMP3 antibody
- Aminoacyl tRNA synthetase complex interacting multifunctional protein 3 antibody
Anti-AIMP3/p18 antibody images
References for Anti-AIMP3/p18 antibody (ab123035)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"