For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 25 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa).
||1/50 - 1/100.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adenylate kinase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
Information by UniProt
- Adenylate kinase 3 alpha-like 1 antibody
- Adenylate kinase 3 antibody
- Adenylate kinase 3, formerly antibody
Anti-AK3 antibody images
Western blot - AK3 antibody (ab37595)
Anti-AK3 antibody (ab37595) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse kidney tissue lysate.
Predicted band size : 25 kDa
Observed band size : 25 kDa
Additional bands at : 27 kDa,48 kDa,55 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - AK3 antibody (ab37595)
ab37595, at 1/50 dilution, staining human breast carcinoma tissue by immunohistochemistry, formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue, followed by AEC staining.
References for Anti-AK3 antibody (ab37595)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"