For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-AK3 antibody
See all AK3 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to AK3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 1-50 (MGASARLLRA VIMGAPGSGK GTVSSRITTH FELKHLSSGD LLRDNMLRGT) of Human AK3 (NP_057366).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adenylate kinase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
Information by UniProt
- Adenylate kinase 3 alpha-like 1 antibody
- Adenylate kinase 3 antibody
- Adenylate kinase 3, formerly antibody
References for Anti-AK3 antibody (ab98140)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"