For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/250.
- FunctionCatalyzes the reversible transfer of the terminal phosphate group between ATP and AMP. May also be active with GTP.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adenylate kinase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
Information by UniProt
- Adenylate kinase 3 like 1 antibody
- Adenylate kinase 3-like antibody
- adenylate kinase 4 antibody
Anti-AK3L1 antibody images
Western blot - AK3L1 antibody (ab97382)
All lanes : Anti-AK3L1 antibody (ab97382) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T
Lane 2 : A431
Lane 3 : H1299
Lane 4 : HeLaS3
Lane 5 : HepG2
Lane 6 : Raji
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 25 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - AK3L1 antibody (ab97382)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded gastric cancer N87 xenograft, using ab97382 at 1:100 dilution
References for Anti-AK3L1 antibody (ab97382)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"