For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-AK5 antibody
See all AK5 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to AK5
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
A peptide from the intermediate residues of human AK5 protein, NM_174858.
- Positive control
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in 200ul sterile H2O.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionActive on AMP and dAMP with ATP as a donor. When GTP is used as phosphate donor, the enzyme phosphorylates AMP, CMP, and to a small extent dCMP.
- Tissue specificityBrain specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adenylate kinase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Adenylate kinase 5 antibody
- Adenylate kinase 6 antibody
- Adenylate kinase isoenzyme 5 antibody
References for Anti-AK5 antibody (ab85132)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"