For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-AK5 antibody
See all AK5 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to AK5
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length Human AK5 protein (NP_036225.2)
- Positive control
- Rat brain tissue lysate, AK5 transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionActive on AMP and dAMP with ATP as a donor. When GTP is used as phosphate donor, the enzyme phosphorylates AMP, CMP, and to a small extent dCMP.
- Tissue specificityBrain specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adenylate kinase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Adenylate kinase 5 antibody
- Adenylate kinase 6 antibody
- Adenylate kinase isoenzyme 5 antibody
References for Anti-AK5 antibody (ab92900)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"