For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionBinds to type I and II regulatory subunits of protein kinase A and anchors them to the cytoplasmic face of the mitochondrial outer membrane.
- Tissue specificityAKAP149 is highly expressed in prostate and small intestine whereas S-AKAP84 is expressed in kidney, pancreas, liver, lung and brain. AKAP149 is also expressed in colon carcinoma.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 KH domain.
Contains 1 Tudor domain.
- DomainRII-alpha binding site, predicted to form an amphipathic helix, could participate in protein-protein interactions with a complementary surface on the R-subunit dimer.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion outer membrane.
Information by UniProt
- A kinase anchor protein antibody
- A-kinase anchor protein 1 antibody
- A-kinase anchor protein 149 kDa antibody
Anti-AKAP1 antibody images
References for Anti-AKAP1 antibody (ab85588)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"