For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-AKAP8 antibody
See all AKAP8 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to AKAP8
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Dog
DQGYGGYGAWSAG , corresponding to N terminal amino acids 2 - 14 of Human AKAP8.
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline. pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesPeptide ELISA: 1/32000.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 96 kDa.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionAnchoring protein that mediates the subcellular compartmentation of cAMP-dependent protein kinase (PKA type II).
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AKAP95 family.
Contains 2 C2H2 AKAP95-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus matrix. Associated with the nuclear matrix. Redistributed and detached from condensed chromatin during mitosis.
Information by UniProt
- A kinase (PRKA) anchor protein 8 antibody
- A kinase anchor protein 8 antibody
- A kinase anchor protein 95 antibody
Anti-AKAP8 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"