For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-AKAP8 antibody
See all AKAP8 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to AKAP8
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant full length protein expressed in E. Coli (Mouse)
- Positive control
- WB: human A431 lysates and HeLa nuclear extract.
ICC: human A431 cells
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability and aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 0.1M Tris glycine. pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 95 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionAnchoring protein that mediates the subcellular compartmentation of cAMP-dependent protein kinase (PKA type II).
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AKAP95 family.
Contains 2 C2H2 AKAP95-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus matrix. Associated with the nuclear matrix. Redistributed and detached from condensed chromatin during mitosis.
Information by UniProt
- A kinase (PRKA) anchor protein 8 antibody
- A kinase anchor protein 8 antibody
- A kinase anchor protein 95 antibody
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"