For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-AKIP antibody
See all AKIP primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to AKIP
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Full length AKIP protein (Human)
- Positive control
- WB: AKIP transfected 293T cell lysate.
ICC/IF: HeLa cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 25 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa).
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. Requires purification with Protein A prior to ICC/IF.
- FunctionMay act as a negative regulator of Aurora-A kinase, by down-regulation through proteasome-dependent degradation.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed and especially highly expressed in heart, skeletal muscle and testis.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 28S ribosomal protein S38 antibody
- AIP antibody
- AKIP_HUMAN antibody
Anti-AKIP antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"