For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Proclin
Constituents: Tris HCl, Citric acid, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number7
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionCatalyzes the NADPH-dependent reduction of a wide variety of carbonyl-containing compounds to their corresponding alcohols with a broad range of catalytic efficiencies.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in embryonic epithelial cells (EUE) in response to osmotic stress.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the aldo/keto reductase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- ADR antibody
- AKR1B 1 antibody
- Akr1b1 antibody
Anti-AKR1B1 antibody  images
References for Anti-AKR1B1 antibody  (ab106183)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"