For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: Isoform 1, 35 kDa; Isoform 2, 15 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceAKR1CL1 (Aldo-keto reductase family 1 member C-like protein 1) belongs to the aldo/keto reductase family. There are 2 named isoforms.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- Aldo keto reductase family 1 member C like 1 antibody
- FLJ16347 antibody
- Protein RAKc antibody
Anti-AKR1CL1 antibody images
References for Anti-AKR1CL1 antibody (ab71903)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"