For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab65036 was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 48 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa).
- FunctionSerine/threonine-protein kinase involved in the control of the eukaryotic cell cycle, whose activity is controlled by an associated cyclin.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- A2S7 antibody
- AL2S7 antibody
- ALS2CR7 antibody
Anti-AL2S7 antibody images
Western blot - AL2S7 antibody (ab65036)
All lanes : Anti-AL2S7 antibody (ab65036) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HuvEc cell extract
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell extract
Lane 3 : Jurkat cell extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 44 kDa
Observed band size : 48 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-AL2S7 antibody (ab65036)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"