For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 71 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- PathwayPorphyrin metabolism; protoporphyrin-IX biosynthesis; 5-aminolevulinate from glycine: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the class-II pyridoxal-phosphate-dependent aminotransferase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
Information by UniProt
- 5 aminolevulinate synthase antibody
- 5 aminolevulinate synthase nonspecific mitochondrial antibody
- 5 aminolevulinic acid synthase antibody
Anti-Alas1 antibody images
References for Anti-Alas1 antibody (ab115216)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"