For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab91152 is purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 148 kDa.
- RelevanceAldehyde oxidase produces hydrogen peroxide and can catalyze the formation of superoxide under certain conditions. Aldehyde oxidase is a candidate gene for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- Aldehyde oxidase 1 antibody
- AO antibody
- AOH1 antibody
Anti-Aldehyde Oxidase antibody images
References for Anti-Aldehyde Oxidase antibody (ab91152)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"