For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab92519 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/40,000.
IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 148 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceAldehyde oxidase produces hydrogen peroxide and can catalyze the formation of superoxide under certain conditions. Aldehyde oxidase is a candidate gene for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- Aldehyde oxidase 1 antibody
- AO antibody
- AOH1 antibody
Anti-Aldehyde Oxidase antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Aldehyde Oxidase antibody (ab92519)
ab92519 at 1/50 dilution staining Aldehyde Oxidase in Human lung carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin-embedded tissue, in the absence (left) or presence (right) of the immunising peptide.
Western blot - Aldehyde Oxidase antibody (ab92519)
All lanes : Anti-Aldehyde Oxidase antibody (ab92519) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell extracts
Lane 2 : HeLa cell extracts with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 148 kDa
References for Anti-Aldehyde Oxidase antibody (ab92519)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"