For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab24343? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab24343 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Stott SR et al. CD24 expression does not affect dopamine neuronal survival in a mouse model of Parkinson's disease. PLoS One 12:e0171748 (2017).
- Rolland AS et al. Expression mediated by three partial sequences of the human tyrosine hydroxylase promoter in vivo. Mol Ther Methods Clin Dev 3:16062 (2016).
- Bowles J et al. ALDH1A1 provides a source of meiosis-inducing retinoic acid in mouse fetal ovaries. Nat Commun 7:10845 (2016).
- Arnold SL et al. Importance of ALDH1A enzymes in determining human testicular retinoic acid concentrations. J Lipid Res 56:342-57 (2015).
- Bifsha P et al. Rgs6 is required for adult maintenance of dopaminergic neurons in the ventral substantia nigra. PLoS Genet 10:e1004863 (2014).
- Stott SR et al. Foxa1 and foxa2 are required for the maintenance of dopaminergic properties in ventral midbrain neurons at late embryonic stages. J Neurosci 33:8022-34 (2013).
- Sutton E et al. Identification of SOX3 as an XX male sex reversal gene in mice and humans. J Clin Invest 121:328-41 (2011).
- Nevalainen N et al. Glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor is crucial for long-term maintenance of the nigrostriatal system. Neuroscience 171:1357-66 (2010).
- Clugston RD et al. Understanding Abnormal Retinoid Signaling as a Causative Mechanism in Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol : (2009).
- Papanikolaou T et al. In-vitro analysis of Pitx3 in mesodiencephalic dopaminergic neuron maturation. Eur J Neurosci 29:2264-75 (2009).
- Saarimäki-Vire J et al. Fibroblast growth factor receptors cooperate to regulate neural progenitor properties in the developing midbrain and hindbrain. J Neurosci 27:8581-92 (2007).
- Chung S et al. The homeodomain transcription factor Pitx3 facilitates differentiation of mouse embryonic stem cells into AHD2-expressing dopaminergic neurons. Mol Cell Neurosci 28:241-52 (2005).
- Fan X et al. Targeted disruption of Aldh1a1 (Raldh1) provides evidence for a complex mechanism of retinoic acid synthesis in the developing retina. Mol Cell Biol 23:4637-48 (2003).
- Haselbeck RJ et al. Distinct functions for Aldh1 and Raldh2 in the control of ligand production for embryonic retinoid signaling pathways. Dev Genet 25:353-64 (1999).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"