For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab56777? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab56777 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Du Y et al. Lysine malonylation is elevated in type 2 diabetic mouse models and enriched in metabolic associated proteins. Mol Cell Proteomics 14:227-36 (2015).
- Feresten AH et al. Increased expression of glial fibrillary acidic protein in prefrontal cortex in psychotic illness. Schizophr Res 150:252-7 (2013).
- Ding D et al. The role of deimination in ATP5b mRNA transport in a transgenic mouse model of multiple sclerosis. EMBO Rep 13:230-6 (2012).
- Gerber YN et al. Early functional deficit and microglial disturbances in a mouse model of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. PLoS One 7:e36000 (2012).
- Lattke M et al. Nuclear Factor ?B Activation Impairs Ependymal Ciliogenesis and Links Neuroinflammation to Hydrocephalus Formation. J Neurosci 32:11511-23 (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"