For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesPrecipitation followed by dialysis against PBS
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 99 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in liver, pancreas and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesIn the N-terminal section; belongs to the GART family.
In the C-terminal section; belongs to the aldehyde dehydrogenase family. ALDH1L subfamily.
Contains 1 acyl carrier domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- 10 formyltetrahydrofolate dehydrogenase antibody
- 10 FTHFDH antibody
- 10-formyltetrahydrofolate dehydrogenase antibody
Anti-ALDH1L1 antibody images
Western blot - ALDH1L1 antibody (ab79727)
Anti-ALDH1L1 antibody (ab79727) at 1/50 dilution + mouse liver lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 99 kDa
Observed band size : 99 kDa
Additional bands at : 55 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - ALDH1L1 antibody (ab79727)
Formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded human hepatocarcinoma tissue reacted with ab79727 at 1/50, which was peroxidase-conjugated to the secondary antibody, followed by DAB staining.
References for Anti-ALDH1L1 antibody (ab79727)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"